The National Essay Competition, targeted at senior secondary students in Nigeria, is organised yearly, as part of the UBA Foundation’s education ambition which seeks to facilitate the reading culture and promote healthy and intellectual competition amongst secondary school students in Nigeria and across Africa.
Topic Of The Essay Competition:
“ASUU Strikes have often cost Nigerian students time. Advise the Nigerian government on how they can reach an agreement with ASUU to improve tertiary education in the country.”
Nomination Criteria and Eligibility
- Must be in Senior Secondary school
- Must submit a handwritten essay (750 words at most)
- Must submit a passport photograph
- Must submit a scanned copy of a means of identification e.g birth certificate, National ID, or passport.
How to Apply
- Applicant must submit their valid contact information e.g Name, Age, School, Address of school, Telephone Number, Residential Address, and Email Address.
- Applicants must upload a scanned copy of their original birth certificates or international passport data page.
- Applicants must upload a carefully handwritten essay on the portal.
Application Deadline: Friday, October 14th, 2022